Friday, January 23, 2004

Winter workouts move at a faster pace

Clemson's four-game winning streak to close out the season has inspired a new attitude in the weight room.

GADDIS TO PLAY BASEBALL: Redshirt freshman quarterback C.J. Gaddis will play baseball this spring. (More here.)

TEMPLE ADDED TO SCHEDULE: Clemson will play Temple at Death Valley in 2005 and 2007, and will travel to Philadelphia to meet the Owls in 2006. Tiger fans may remember Temple as the coaching black hole that sucked in former Clemson defensive coordinator Ron Dickerson.

THE FRIDAY FIVE: OK, here goes:

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?
Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne. I really like a lot of their other songs, too, such as Red Dragon Tattoo, Troubled Times, Go, Hippie and Amity Gardens.

2. ...food?
Really digging Middle Eastern food right now. Never really had it before I moved to Northern Virginia.

3. ...tv show?
Curb your Enthusiasm. And, of course, Seinfeld. I never got to watch Seinfeld during its run on NBC because I've always worked at night, so I've been catching up in the reruns.

4. ...scent?
Huh? Well, I guess it's Crave by Calvin Klein. (My fiancee got it for me. If she hadn't, I'd be using Old Spice or something from JC Penney.)

5. ...quote?
It's the Frank Howard quote at the top of this page: "To hell with the best team winning. I want us to win."

No comments: