Shuffle off to iPod land! You can play, too!
Here's one of those occasional posts I'll do that has absolutely nothing to do with football.
OK, here's a little game you can play with your iPod. I got it here.
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing.
1) Black Eyed Susan, Dillon Fence
2) Children in Bloom, Counting Crows
3) Lovely Day, Bill Withers
4) Midnight Cruiser, Steely Dan
5) Help Me Shake It, Graham Parker
6) Back on my Feet Again, Randy Newman
7) Operator, Jim Croce
8) Lawyers, Guns and Money, Warren Zevon
9) Sugar, Carla Thomas
10)Ramblin' Man, Allman Brothers
Anybody else want to play?