The Currie Chronicles continue
Here's the latest update to Airese Currie's NFL Combine diary. Enjoy.
YES, QUESTIONS: Here's another one of those question thingees. I guess we can call this the Saturday Seven Plus Three. Here goes:
1. What�s your favorite kind of cookie?
2. Who is America�s most overrated actor?
Harrison Ford. I know, blasphemy and all. But no matter what role he plays, he's always Harrison Ford. Outer-space cowboy? CIA superagent? Futuristic robot assassin? Fugitive doctor? Philiadelphia policeman-on-the-run? Heck, even captain of a doomed Russian sub? Ford makes them ALL THE SAME PERSON!
3. Name a guilty pleasure.
Sex and the City. I had my doubts when it first came out, but the wife made me watch it, and I actually ended up liking it quite a bit, and not just because Kim Cattrall got naked on every episode.
4. �Scrubs� or �Everybody Loves Raymond�?
Scrubs. Because I've actually seen a couple of episodes. Yes, believe it or not, I've never seen an entire episode of Raymond. (What can I say? I work nights, and the only reason I saw Scrubs was because I was off one night in the summer when NBC ran like four episodes in a row. It's a really good show, by the way.)
5. Name two things you can�t live without.
My wife and my beer.
6. Your first pet�s name + your mother�s maiden name = your porn star name.
Pee-Wee McNutt. (We used to have a Chihuahua.) Talk amongst yourselves.
7. What song are you listening to right now?
"Little Red Light" by Fountains of Wayne.
8. Name your celebrity crush.
9. Favorite punchline from a joke.
"Yeah, and it's deep, too." (If you've seen Sling Blade, you know what I'm talking about.)
10. Who do you want to pass this meme off to?
Anybody who wants it.