Banged-up Tigers prep for FSU
The defense is really hurting, and now comes news that Gaines Adams and C.J. Gaddis could miss Saturday's crucial game against the Seminoles. That would mean five starters would be out because of injury.
* FSU looks very beatable: And there should be no excuses for not doing so, according to this piece.
* Can we bounce back? We've certainly done it before under Bowden.
* Ray Ray update: New York Times veteran columnist Ira Berkow parachutes in to write about Ray Ray McElrathbey and his odyssey. And here's some praise for the NCAA.
* Not-so-special special teams: Everybody's talking about it. Is anybody doing anything about it?
* Two-dollar bills catch BC's eye: After seeing an orange invasion last weekend, Boston College hopes it can travel as well as Clemson does. Good luck with all that.