As the showdown with Virginia Tech gets closer, here's some more Tiger news from around the Web.
• ESPN's Mark Schlabach says Clemson's new offensive coordinator Chad Morris has the perfect weapon for his spread offense in quarterback Tajh Boyd.
• Speaking of Morris, the Richmond Times-Dispatch has a nice profile of the offensive mastermind.
• And speaking of Boyd, he's won a national honor for the second week in a row.
• The Anderson Independent Mail's Kerry Capps (a byline I haven't seen in a long time) looks at the Tigers' problems in short-yardage situations. It's an issue that needs to get fixed, and soon.
• What do you want on your tombstone, Tigers? How about a victory over Virginia Tech to add to the team's tombstone collection of wins against ranked teams?