This year, Tigers should really run the ball
We've been promised a balanced offensive attack for a while at Clemson, but this year, we might actually have one. Read all about it.
* Bowden loves instant replay: As well he should.
* Pro-style training camp: Clemson may switch its fall workouts to one-a-day sessions to better prepare for a season that begins with 11 straight games before a break.
* Boston College a make-or-break game? That's what Bart Wright of The Greenville News says, and I agree.
* ACC now among the elite? Well, that's what this article says.
* New bowl process: The ACC has taken the much-needed step of improving the way league teams get assigned to postseason bowl games.
* A late Cumbiegate update: From the Sporting News.
* Looking back to 1981: Former Clemson coach Danny Ford still holds fond memories of the Tigers' 1981 national championship. This season marks the 25th anniversary of the momentous event.
* Clemson-FSU a game to watch: Well, it always is, but now it has the added cachet of being designated as such by Every Day Should Be Saturday.
* And finally ...: Check out the 2006 college football all-name team. Clemson's Ray Ray McElrathbey made the first team. (Hat tip to EDSBS.)