And now, a post about the upcoming season!
I'm feeling lazy, so here are a bunch of links about Clemson's 2006 season.
* C.J. Spiller is ready to run for the Tigers.
* Whatever else we do this year, we certainly should be able to run the hell out of the ball.
* Yes, star prep quarterback Willy Corn really will enroll in Clemson early.
* Clemson is poised to be great this year. Read why. And read more here. And see what the AJC's Tony Barnhart has to say about the Tigers' chances. And Matt Hayes of The Sporting News likes us, too.
* Clemson coach Tommy Bowden answers some questions here.
* Mass hysteria! Tigers and Gamecocks, living together.
* Woody Hayes punching Clemson's Charlie Bauman in the 1978 Gator Bowl: See the video here, and see how it ranked among the all-time-worst moments in sports here.
* And finally, here are some of the most bizarre moments in Clemson football history. Enjoy.