Thursday, June 15, 2006

Don't worry, I'm still here ...

I've just been taking some time off to enjoy the other football, the World Cup. And please, don't try to drag me into any "why soccer sucks" arguments. If you don't like it, that's fine. Me? I love it. I spent a couple of summers at Coach Ibrahim M. Ibrahim's soccer camp in the early 1980s, and I was tickled to death when Clemson won national championships in the sport in 1984 and 1987. And heck, there's even a Tiger on the national team: Oguchi Onyewu.

Anyway, I wanted to post something that longtime Tigerpundit reader Pink Lemonade Diva (she's a Clemson grad) sent me the other day. It's The Simpsons Cavalcade of College Football.

Enjoy.

In other news, I again want to wish Clemson's baseball team the best of luck in Omaha this coming week. Again, you won't read a whole lot about it on this site, except in the news feed on the left side of this page, but if something special happens, I'm sure I'll post something.

OK, back to the futbol.

No comments: