It's the Friday miscellany!
Again, not much Clemson football stuff out there today. The closest thing that resembles a link dealing with Tigers is this blog written by a cat. I'm not a big cat fan, but this is hilarious.
THE FRIDAY FIVE: OK, here goes:
1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Southern cooking (fried chicken, collards, fried okra). I just can't seem to find it here in Northern Virginia.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Books and CDs.
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Rock or blues.