Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Where'd today's post go?

This is dicked up. I posted several items early this morning, hit publish, then logged off. No sign of any problem. However, when I checked my page later in the day, nothing I'd posted had published.

%&@# Blogger.

*******************************************************************

Anyway, here are a few items I've gleaned. I'm going to be very busy on Thursday, so this will have to tide you over until Friday.

BAD PRACTICE: Clemson coach Tommy Bowden said Wednesday's session was the worst so far in the preparations for the Peach Bowl.

JUCO SIGNINGS: Clemson has added defensive lineman Corey Groover to the lineup. He sounds like a good one.

ROCKET MAN: The Greenville News' Bart Wright compares Clemson's football season to a big, sparkly firecracker! Yay!

If Bart Wright be for us, who can be against us?

No comments: