Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I'm back, for now

Sorry about the lack of posts over the past few days. The real world is intruding, as it soon will be again in the next week. I'll try to catch up.

MORE SUMMER SAMPLING: We're up to N.C. State, Miami, Duke and South Carolina.

JOHN EDWARDS -- TIGER: Blogger Jeff Quinton has been doing some good reporting on Democratic vice presidential hopeful John Edwards' short football career at Clemson. Check it out here and here.

TIGER TRACKS COUNTDOWN: The official Clemson site is doing its annual countdown of the top plays of the 2003 season. No. 15 is posted now. Check it out.

SO LONG, SKEETER: I'm sorry I'm late posting this, but I was saddened to learn of the death of Marvin "Skeeter" Francis, a longtime fixture in the ACC. Here are a couple of columns celebrating his long and colorful life.

ACC EXPANSION: Well, as of July 1, Virginia Tech and Miami officially became members of the ACC. Sorry I missed that landmark, too. To make up for it, here are a couple of columns that are worth reading.

No comments: