Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tajh Boyd: ACC Player of the Year

Congratulations to Clemson's outstanding quarterback, who richly deserves the honor. Additionally, Boyd and center Dalton Freeman were named first team All-Americans by the American Football Coaches Association.

Meanwhile, I'm accepting the award for Worst College Football Blogger of the Year for basically skipping the last third of Clemson's season. Sorry about that. I've been getting killed at work. I'll try to do better for my four readers (including you, Dad).

LOUISVILLE TO THE ACC: I have to say, I kind of like this pick. Better than Pitt or Boston College or Syracuse. And as Not Danny Ford said on Twitter: "Basically the ACC will do a slight upgrade with Louisville instead of Maryland and will get $50,000,000 out of it."

WHAT'S NEXT? Following another loss to South Carolina, the question remains: Will Clemson ever get to the next level?

BOWL PROSPECTS: Hello, Chick-fil-A!

No comments: