Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Clemson launches virtual tour of facilities

This is pretty cool. It allows you to take a 360-degree tour of Clemson's athletic facilities.

* Buzz-worthy players: ESPN's Bruce Feldman mentions Clemson's Jacoby "Fastest Human I've Ever Seen" Ford.

* Last chapter of the Chicken Chronicles: He's right. I'm done.

I couldn't get his head out of his ass, so I just cut it off.


You gotta love the Chicken Man. After getting his ass kicked, he "declares victory" and retires from the field.

And he's about to go 0-for-2, and it ain't even football season yet!

It's quite sad, really. I kinda feel sorry for him.

But then again, he is a Cock lover. He should be used to it by now.

UPDATE: He's STILL going at it! He just compared Clemson fans to racists!

There's an old saying, I think from P.J. O'Rourke, that goes: "The modern-day definition of a racist is anyone who is winning an argument with a liberal." Substitute "Cock fan" for liberal, and I think you've got Mr. Chicken nailed.

Other than that, his iron-clad argument seems to be that "we suck."

Yeah, well, if we suck, and we own his ass, where does that put his team in the college football pecking order? Oh, never mind. Just Google the phrase "This is South Carolina Football." It tells you all you need to know.

UPDATE: I wish to apologize to my readers for wallowing in the ditch with this guy. It seems I may have ended up as dirty as he is. For the record, I don't hold any unusual hatred for Gamecock fans as a group. I've seen some jackasses in garnet and black at games in Columbia, but then again, I've seen jackasses in Carolina blue, Georgia red and silver, and LSU purple and gold, too. And, sadly, I've got friends who are UNC fans who've spoken of bad experiences in Death Valley.

Hell, most of my family in S.C. are USC fans, a good friend of mine went to grad school there, and a childhood friend got his undergrad degree in Columbia. What I can't stand are shit-talking, hard-core fans of ANY team who are so blinded by partisanship that they make ridiculous, sweeping assertions about their opponents and resort to vicious, ugly attacks ("Clemson fans think like racists") to justify the correctness of their position. At the end of the day, it's just sports. Perspective, please.

No comments: