Friday, April 09, 2004

New receivers needed at Clemson

The Tigers have lost three of their best receivers. Who will fill in the gap? Read here to find out. And don't forget; the spring game is tomorrow.

JP SPORTS RELEASES FOOTBALL TV SCHEDULE: The broadcast season begins the week of Sept. 18. All dates are subject to change because of other television contracts.

THE FRIDAY FIVE: OK, here goes:

1. What do you do for a living?
I'm a copy editor at a newspaper. Forgive me if you see the occasional spelling or grammatical error on this blog; I don't get paid to do this, so I don't put nearly the effort into it that I do at my job.

2. What do you like most about your job?
Writing headlines.

3. What do you like least about your job?
Writing photo captions.

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____...
We're swamped.

5. What other career(s) are you interested in?
Can't think of any.

No comments: